Gamer Elite: Episode 3 Gamer Elite: Episode 3

omg flashback heaven

This is like a newer age captain N just like you said. Man I remember that cartoon. Course since it's you drawing and making it and not just a Nintendo endorsed cartooning team it'll involve characters from any game you wish. Very good work and it was very long too especially since it was only 2.5 mb or whatever.

*****SPOILER*****
Ironically my favorite spot in the whole cartoon was when X got the jewel from eggman and then shot him down. Don't know why but I found it so corny that I laughed and woke up my kid LOL.

TSAH : Flood / Library TSAH : Flood / Library

it was really good but.....

I thought it was really good but you guys were doing a collab and of course your file size is limited even more due to the fact that you are all sharing the NG file size limit. I really did think you did an awesome job butyou should have expected there to be some cuts when you made a short that was so long for a collab. So due to lack of team effort I gave a 3/5 instead of a 4/5 vote and an overall rating of 7/10 instead of 9/10. You guys should really give a file size limit to everybody before you start your next collab so everybody knows what their limitations are.

KaynSlamdyke responds:

Strangely enough it wasn't the file size limit. It was the hidden frame limit of about 16000 frames of guarunteed synchronisation. None of us knew about that, and we were all quite prepared to have a 1.1mb scene until we found out about it. That's why bits were cut. Think of these as "deleted scenes"...

Channel Surfing Part 2 Channel Surfing Part 2

dude one thing I have to say

I LOVE THAT DAMN FOXX!

Panokinetism Panokinetism

very good and original

it was small in file size granted but for what you got out of it it was very very slick. I loved how the music set an awesome eerie mood especially when you held down your left mouse button while viewing added a nice bass effect. And the visual effect was very well done. I hope you got an A+. Original Idea to this neat little trick too :)

Radioactive Snakes...Mars Radioactive Snakes...Mars

How do you do it ?

DAMn you even make a simple snake game more fun and wild .. keep up the awesome work Psycho Goldfish .. P.S. I'm totally hooked to your other game Taipan 3000 I hope you make a sequel cause I know if you do you'll throw in more or new stuff. You are definately a pro with no doubts.

Taipan 3000 SE Taipan 3000 SE

THIS GAME TOTALLY RAWKS!!! A MUST PLAY!

this game is awesome and totally rules. you got space trading, a storyline, battles, multiple ships to buy and gun droids. Many aspects of this game to enjoy for hours :) keep up the good work psycho_goldfish