Panokinetism Panokinetism

very good and original

it was small in file size granted but for what you got out of it it was very very slick. I loved how the music set an awesome eerie mood especially when you held down your left mouse button while viewing added a nice bass effect. And the visual effect was very well done. I hope you got an A+. Original Idea to this neat little trick too :)

Radioactive Snakes...Mars Radioactive Snakes...Mars

How do you do it ?

DAMn you even make a simple snake game more fun and wild .. keep up the awesome work Psycho Goldfish .. P.S. I'm totally hooked to your other game Taipan 3000 I hope you make a sequel cause I know if you do you'll throw in more or new stuff. You are definately a pro with no doubts.

Taipan 3000 SE Taipan 3000 SE

THIS GAME TOTALLY RAWKS!!! A MUST PLAY!

this game is awesome and totally rules. you got space trading, a storyline, battles, multiple ships to buy and gun droids. Many aspects of this game to enjoy for hours :) keep up the good work psycho_goldfish

Galaxy Angel sim date RPG Galaxy Angel sim date RPG

had fun but with one thing *bug*

It's a great game but it locked up on me when I was talking to forte and she was reminding me that I was a good crony so I could give her items... I kept clicking the next button but nothing and I didn't have any items to give her. I could go forward or back it sucked.

Dress up clocks V1 Dress up clocks V1

come on guys you can do better than this

I too am getting tired of the clock lock stuff. I have said it to a different one of your gang and I'll say it to you. You guys have a cool little club where you can help eachother out to do some awesome flash animations but instead you guys do robotic voices andpieces of fruit or whatever with a clock or lock face. Come on prove to us what you guys can do instead of making us think that you are pathetic repeats.

Bill the Robot Bill the Robot

robo rally ????

I really loved the game and in a very odd sort of way it reminded me of an old game called roborally with how you had to program your bot ahead of time. Btw you should put in some kind of 1 lvl tutorial or how to program the bot and run it or something to make it easier to figure out . Had to basically guess all the controls and hte pickup command wasn't really labeled either or I would have given this an 8 or 9.

The Chuggin' The Chuggin'

not too bad

wasn't too bad ... wished there was more to it like depending on your score got some little short flash at the end or some funny rating. Plus when the timer runs out and it posts your score you can keep hitting space bar to get more beers ... I got 30 if that tells ya anything

Pac-Kid Pac-Kid

need to work on the controls

I kept getting stuck on walls especially when I went fast after eating up a 1up mushroom. Also you need to have some kind of death thing it just BLINKED and I was alive again .. no pac man dying or nothing.

StoopidPoop responds:

lives are hard to program, sorry about that. ill try to fix it on my other submissions. :o

Gigantic soundboard! Gigantic soundboard!

definately a great soundboard

That is an awesome sound board. I am a big fan of alot of those older cartoons especially since I grew up in my early teen year with ren & stimpy and a few of the others there it RAWKED. NARF! LOL hey if there is a way to download some of those sound bites to use for my computer sounds please letme know.

Darwin7 responds:

Hey, thanks. I like them alot to nostalgic value. All I did was search on google, they are not that hard to find. Cheers!

Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses

a good bit of fun

the game was a good bit of fun and I like some of the twists I do wish there was a bit more secrets or rooms to look around in and possibly a few more secrets or something LOL good idea but has alot more potential for fun